WebLogo

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Penelope Craft Trunk Show

Last weekend I had the opportunity to do a Meet & Greet and trunk show at Penelope Craft Amsterdam. I've said it before, but the shop is beautiful, with a fantastic selection of yarn, ranging from rustic-feeling Texel wool to shimmering silks.

There are also a bunch of wonderful knitted samples, and I'm happy to add to that collection this month. If you stop by, you can see a few summery patterns - Flying Buttress Tank and Calico shawl are two breezy designs that were originally published in Knitscene, but are now available through my website and Ravelry. I also brought both the long and short versions of my Agave Tank.

My latest sweater design, Picea, along with some older favorites - Dinar Slippers and Lenke leg warmers are also on display.

The samples will be at the shop for most of June, so stop in to have a look while I wander the Netherlands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RavelryGrayscaleButton2 InstagramGrayscaleButton2 TwitterGrayscaleButton2 PinterestGrayscaleButton2 FacebookGrayscaleButton2 MailGrayscaleButton2
 ©  2007-2012 Andrea