WebLogo

Friday, October 4, 2013

Cowichan Fleece & Fibre Festival


There are a lot of wonderful fiber-y things going on right in my neighborhood and one of them is coming up in just a few weeks!   The Cowichan Fleece and Fibre Festival is happening just down the road from me in Cobble Hill on Saturday, October 26.  That's a fantastic weekend for fibre love because Knit City over in Vancouver is happening as well!  

I'll be vending at the Cowichan Fleece and Fibre Festival, along with some really amazing local folks.  Come get the gorgeous mohair yarn for Glenora from Leola of Leola's Studio and the Loom, or pick up some fantastic neon yarn from Morgan's Fine Yarns.  

I'll be bringing a huge batch of Indigo Moon Yarns, a whole bunch of samples and patterns, and I'll also be doing a demo on how to cable without a cable needle.  

If you're on the Island or want to plan a great weekend, trip, come to the Cowichan Valley for the Fleece and Fibre Festival and then head over to Vancouver for Knit City the following day!  That's my plan and I hope to see you at both events!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RavelryGrayscaleButton2 InstagramGrayscaleButton2 TwitterGrayscaleButton2 PinterestGrayscaleButton2 FacebookGrayscaleButton2 MailGrayscaleButton2
 ©  2007-2012 Andrea