WebLogo

Monday, April 29, 2013

Photography

Since I moved up north, I've been trying to improve my photography skills, mostly by just taking lots and lots of pictures.  Riding my bike around, though, I don't always want to carry my big DSLR camera, so I often resort to my iPhone.  Here are some favorite images, in no particular order, both taken with the iPhone and with my Nikon.  


Ocean Beach in San Diego

The boats on a gloomy Cowichan Bay morning

This is the view from where we park our bikes at the farmer's market.  It was taken in early winter.

The beach at the Mill Bay Ferry dock

A little stream next to Cowichan Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

RavelryGrayscaleButton2 InstagramGrayscaleButton2 TwitterGrayscaleButton2 PinterestGrayscaleButton2 FacebookGrayscaleButton2 MailGrayscaleButton2
 ©  2007-2012 Andrea