WebLogo

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Price Changes


The time has come for me to raise some of the prices of my older patterns.  I need to do this in order to maintain my business and to continue to bring you high-quality creative and accurate patterns.  

Over the past year I have added in a second editor to look at all of my patterns and hired a professional photographer, as well as updating my layout.  I will be updating and improving some patterns, and one pattern that has been free will now be updated for sale (Tweedy Scholar Scarf, now known as Briquette.)  All of my accessory patterns will be priced at $6, and all of my garments will be $7.  

I'll be raising prices on January 1st, so if you want to get some of the older patterns at the lower price, please be sure to purchase before that date.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the price increases and thank you so much for supporting my designs!

Best,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

RavelryGrayscaleButton2 InstagramGrayscaleButton2 TwitterGrayscaleButton2 PinterestGrayscaleButton2 FacebookGrayscaleButton2 MailGrayscaleButton2
 ©  2007-2012 Andrea