WebLogo

Friday, November 7, 2014

Traveling South


It's becoming a tradition for me to go south to Seattle every November for Knit Fit! I'm really looking forward to it and I hope to see you there! (PS. If you come to the event by bicycle, come find me and I'll give you a coupon for a free pattern download because #bikelove!)

This year is extra special though, because I'll also be heading even further south to Portland and Corvallis. First I get to attend my annual Trifecta Business Retreat and then I'll be bringing my current trunk show to Stash Local in Corvallis and teaching a lace class using my very popular shawl, Flow. Spots for the class are limited, so be sure to sign up soon!

Happy fall and happy knitting, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

RavelryGrayscaleButton2 InstagramGrayscaleButton2 TwitterGrayscaleButton2 PinterestGrayscaleButton2 FacebookGrayscaleButton2 MailGrayscaleButton2
 ©  2007-2012 Andrea